Event Barn Pavilion - Largest structure on the farm, great for corporations or church groups bringing 100 to 500 people to the farm. You can add your own food trucks, games, and entertainment to the Event Barn. $500 for setup and cleanup and $250 an hour with a 4 hour minimum rental. Rental period must include setup and breakdown time. If renting on a weekday, we can open up the kids adventure areas and fun park for you.
- Pavilion 1 is the largest pavilion in the woods, roughly 25′ x 20′. It’s hidden in the woods in a secluded location still very close to all activities. It has walls that go up and down to protect you from the elements. $125 for 2 hours.
- Pavilion 2 is 18′ x 18′. It’s very close to scarecrow alley. It has walls that go up and down to protect you from the elements. $100 for 2 hours.
- Pavilion 3 is 18′ x 18′. It’s a wide open pavilion without walls. It’s on Scarecrow Alley. $100 for 2 hours.
- Pavilion 4 is 18′ x 18′. It’s hidden in the woods in a secluded location still very close to all activities. $100 for 2 hours.
- Pavilion 5 is 18′ x 18′. It has no walls. It’s hidden in the woods in a secluded location still very close to all activities. $100 for 2 hours.
Children under 3 do not need a ticket to enter. There is not a children’s ticket for children aged 3+ because all of our amenities can be enjoyed by them as well.
While we would love to welcome your favorite four-legged friend, we cannot allow pets on the premises, especially during festival hours, because it is not covered by our insurance. We ask this to keep you, your pets, and our animals safe.
Service animals with valid certification are allowed at Mary’s Land Farm, and they must be on a leash at all times, and must remain calm and orderly. If possible, service animals should wear their vest/uniform.
No, parking is free! Cars can park in our large grassy parking area. On weekends our friendly staff will direct you to the best spots)
We have a very interesting entertainment program. We have a lot of fun in store for you! A concert awaits you, as well as a fair and many surprises. You will be satisfied and remember this festival.
The weather is a fickle friend, and the forecast can’t be trusted. Similarly, we are a working farm, so we are always open rain or shine. Therefore, we will not cancel the festival due to rainy weather.
Yes! We have a wide array of pumpkins of all shapes and sizes that are available for purchase. All pumpkins cost an additional $10. Check out our “Add-Ons” page for more information.
Yes, we have a multitude of portable restrooms scattered throughout the farm for your convenience.
Please, do not break or pick the corn. It is necessary to the structural integrity of the maze, and we ask that you keep it strong and bushy so all guests can enjoy a well-kept maze.
Children 13 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult while in the corn maze. This can be a tricky maze and may last about an hour and a half, we want to ensure that all our guests remain safe and happy during their time in the maze.
The farm is open rain or shine-we do not offer refunds for weather conditions, but you can change the date of your ticket by following the instructions on the confirmation email you received from TicketSpice.
Most of the roads on the property are paved, but the path in the Maze is dirt. Therefore, we suggest you wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes you do not mind getting dirty.
You should have received a confirmation email with your ticket purchase. You can change the date/time of your tickets through that confirmation email, just follow the instructions.